Energy performance: reducing and refining consumption
Energy efficiency involves keeping consumption of usable energy (heat, cooling, etc.) to the strict minimum required to provide energy services like heating, air conditioning, cooking and industrial refrigeration with a view to reducing the amount of energy used.
Energy efficiency also involves reducing loss in the conversion, distribution and use of energy required to provide these services with a view to refining the way energy is used.
We now face an unprecedented need to use clean energy (such as renewable and recovered energy sources) instead of fossil fuels.
The combined drive to pursue energy performance and replace fossil fuels with renewables to deliver forward-looking energy services is a vital part of the energy transition.
We are committed to optimising energy consumption and ensuring long-term performance through our three complementary business lines
1 – Heating and cooling networks
We draw on extensive expertise in building and operating facilities to produce and distribute heating and cooling across an entire neighbourhood or city. We use local renewable energy sources to offer customers efficient, low-carbon energy solutions. Dalkia Polska Energia produces heat in 11 heating and cogeneration plants and operates heating networks, spanning a total of 159 km.
2 – Multi-technical Energy Services For Buildings
Experts from Dalkia Polska Solutions develop tailored technical solutions to enhance the energy performance of buildings, which account for a significant amount of overall energy use.
3 – Multi-technical Energy Services For Industry
We help industry players adopt clean energy and remain competitive. We handle the full range of industrial fluids and all energy sources, including high- and low-pressure steam, gas and compressed air. We use our capacity to combine fossil fuels with renewables to improve the security, cost and carbon footprint of factories.
We offer desing & build solutions due to all kind of industry systems HVAC, high, medium and low voltage with automation.
We offer customers complete control over the energy value chain
- guaranteeing service continuity 24/7;
- ensuring the utmost user comfort and enhancing the appeal of workspaces through a comprehensive range of multi-technical and multi-service energy solutions;
- supporting users to raise awareness and foster good practices to reduce consumption;
- helping industry to reduce energy use while optimising energy flows from initial demand to generation;
- supplying the best source of energy: using renewables rather than fossil fuels, choosing the most competitive energy sources and employing them at the right time, i.e. using the least costly solution when demand is high (mornings, winter, etc.);
- ensuring maintenance and efficiency of technical facilities to reduce and refine energy use while offering the cleanest solutions;
- boosting the efficiency of networks and facilitiesduring the design phase to reduce consumption and prevent energy loss;
Dalkia delivers on-site technical and organizational energy solutions to meet individual customer needs
1 – Energy performance contracts: the Dalkia promise
Energy performance contracts give customers a comprehensive service agreement with a commitment to meet targets. These contracts include purchasing and managing the energy needed to provide energy efficiency services (heating, air conditioning, hot water, etc.), operating and maintaining facilities, and providing major retrofits and repair work. We offer a commitment to provide energy services that offer significant energy savings and long-term guarantees.
2 – Dalkia makes innovation a cornerstone of its drive to improve efficiency
Innovation is the cornerstone of our drive to optimise the cost of providing energy services and ensure that customers benefit from more efficient, cost-effective solutions.
Our innovation policy includes:
- working with R&D of Dalkia Group to promote greener solutions;
- introducing high-potential energy solutions like , and that draw on increasingly sophisticated technology;
- and using artificial intelligence to optimize energy performance.