Waste provides a valuable resource
Dalkia Wastenergy offers a range of adaptable solutions for its customers, including local authorities and regional stakeholders.
- Heat recovery: combustion of household waste to produce energy (electricity and/or steam) for district heating or industrial processes;
- Biological recovery: breakdown of organic matter to produce standard-compliant compost and biogas;
- Materials recovery: sorting and treating recyclable (plastic, fibrous and metal) waste.
Dalkia Wastenergy Polska offers a wide range of innovative solutions, based on the design, construction and operation of municipal waste recovery units. The company provides a comprehensive process of energy transformation and circular economy in three areas of operation:
- Renewable energy production from municipal waste thanks to energy recovery
- Biogas and compost production from municipal waste thanks to biological recovery
- Raw materials production from municipal waste thanks to the recovery of raw materials